Earn 10% LAWLESS store credit when you pay with Catch!
We’ve partnered with Catch to offer you store credit on every purchase.
Why we love Catch (and think you will too)
We normally pay credit card companies a fee every time you pay with a credit card. By paying with a debit card or from your bank account with Catch, you save us money, which means we’ve got savings we can pass on to you (and we throw in a little extra).
How Catch works
- - Pay securely from your bank – kind of like Venmo
- - Earn credit at your favorite brands
- - Apply it to your next order, or gift it to a friend
How do I sign up?
- - Select Catch at checkout. You’ll be redirected to Catch to log in or create an account.
- - To create an account, you’ll need to provide your phone number, name and email and link a debit card or bank account. Catch uses Plaid and Teller to link your bank in seconds—you’ve probably done this before if you have Venmo, Robinhood, or have filed your taxes online.
- - If you already have a Catch account, just verify your phone number and pay.
Is Catch free?
Yes! You’ll only earn money, never pay money.
How does the sign up bonus work?
If it’s your first time using Catch, you’ll get an extra $10 in store credit towards your next purchase in addition to what LAWLESS is offering.
Are there any restrictions on my Catch credits?
Your LAWLESS credits can only be redeemed online at LAWLESS and must be used before they expire. To redeem, just pay with Catch again next time you’re shopping with us.
You can’t earn or redeem credits on gift card purchases. Other than that, no restrictions!
How will I redeem my credits?
Your credits will automatically be applied when you shop with us again and pay with Catch. You can also manage your credits at any time by logging into your Catch account.
If you’d like to share the love, simply select “share as gift” in your Catch account to gift your credit to a friend so they can use it towards something special at LAWLESS.
How does Catch make money?
Unlike other payment methods who take a cut of every transaction, Catch charges LAWLESS only when it drives value to our business. In other words, we pay Catch a small fee if and when you return and redeem your Catch-earned store credit.
Catch was founded in 2020 by some people in San Francisco who wondered why we all use credit cards when there’s a better alternative for everyone (except the credit card companies). Our team hails from companies like Affirm, Google, Apple, and LinkedIn. Some of our biggest fans are [brand name] (obviously) and the founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds, Harry’s, DoorDash and Casper. And now we hope to add you to that list! Learn more.